When: Saturday, May 9th from 9:30am to 2:30pm
Where: online Zoom meeting
Agenda for the Day
- 9:30am - Area standing committee and DCM breakouts
- 11:30am - Break
- 12:00pm - Serenity Prayer and introductions
- 12:05pm - Approve Feb. 22, 2020 Area Committee Meeting minutes
- 12:10pm - Officers' reports
- 12:40pm - DCM sharing session report
- 12:50pm - Standing committtee reports
- 1:50pm - Old business
- 1:50pm - New business
- 2021 Budget Process/Requests
- 202 Travel
- Electronic/Virtual Contributions Update
- Set Agenda for June 20th Area Assembly
- 2:20pm - Announcements
- 2:30pm - Responsibility Statement
How to Join the Zoom Meeting
Option 1 – Use the video and audio on your computer, tablet, or smartphone:
- Download the Zoom Cloud Meeting app. It's free and you don't need to set up an account.
- Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84320931404?pwd=NHIzUHR4ZGMrWjVERExFNnNvNWpvUT09
- The meeting ID is 843 2093 1404
- The password is 2FB6nK.
- When you join the meeting in the morning, please put the committee you would like to join in your name (e.g. "Jason H. - Treatment"). We will put you in the breakout room for that committee.
- Video tutorial: Join a Zoom meeting on your computer
Option 2 - Call in on your phone (audio only):
- Call 1-312-626-6799.
- The meeting ID is 843 2093 1404 and password is 771510.
Tips for Using the Zoom app:
- Please use headphones if possible. This cuts down on noise during the meeting.
- Make sure you have a strong internet/WiFi connection and your device has a full charge.
- On the mobile app:
- Choose "Join with Video" and "Call using Internet Audio".
- Press your finger on the screen to see more options like Mute, Stop Video, and End.
- On the desktop app:
- Choose “Join With Computer Audio”.
Zoom Quick Guide
This guide shows you how to use all the basic features of Zoom that you'll need for the Delegate's Workshop. Thanks to Malcolm F. for making this!
How We'll Conduct the Meeting
Here's how we'll conduct the meeting in the afternoon session starting at 12:00pm.
- Raising your hand: If you joined the meeting using the Zoom app you have to click on “participants” to display the “raise hand” button. If you joined by phone call, you dial *9 to raise your hand.
- Muting and unmuting: The participants' microphones will be muted. We will call on you and unmute your microphone when it is your turn to speak.
- Questions: If you have a question during any of the discussions, please ask your question in the chat box.